We recently partnered with BKA Content to host a webinar about content creation and link building. This webinar featured:
- Ben Jacobsen, Digital Marketing Strategist at Page One Power
- Norm Vogele, Senior Content Strategist at Page One Power
- and Matt Secrist, COO at BKA Content
During the webinar, the panel discussed the intricacies of content creation and the roles that content plays within SEO. The panelists also performed a few live content audits of attendees' websites, as well as answered audience questions during an open Q&A session.
Some of the topics covered in the webinar include:
- Basic principles of what makes your content linkable and worthy of ranking.
- Setting yourself up for success with content creation.
- Answering audience questions with content.
- Creating different types of content for different business goals (awareness, education, conversion, etc.)
- Promoting your content for attention and links.
It was a great discussion with many takeaways for creating content that will perform well in search, and help your entire website perform better.
You can watch a recording of the webinar in-full below, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay updated on all our videos as well as access past webinars!
- Queries + Results: Content Creation and Link Building (Video)
- A Guide to Creating Content for Traffic and Links
And you can download a free checklist for creating search-ready content here.