Linkarati recently partnered with WTC Marketing, a web design and online marketing firm based out of Boise, Idaho, to produce a guide to on-page SEO. The guide, "13 Steps to On-Page SEO: The Beginner's Checklist" packages all the essential elements necessary to understand your website's on-page performance.
Whether you're brand new to SEO, looking for a refresher, or even starting your own website for the first time, this guide will show you what you need to know. The downloadable guide is free with a newsletter signup and will teach you how to:
- Identify and optimize your title tag
- Check your page's meta description
- Organize your on-page content
- Optimize your URL structures
- Get the right pages indexed with robots.txt.
- Test your page load speed
- And so much more!
So what are you waiting for?
Go check it out now!
And as a bonus, Tim Hand wrote an accompanying post explaining two other important factors into local search performance. The download itself is embedded within step #1, bordered by a purple box.